วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

You only get one shot :)

"You only get one shot,
do not miss the chance to blow"

Many people try to reach out to it.
Some just sit on thier asses and wait.

I've sat on my own ass, waiting for it
almost my whole life.
Hoping that the opportunities will
come to me someday.

Well, it's like..10 years..
I think my opportunities is getting lost
somewhere, somehow - -"

I guess what I have to do now is grabbing
a map and find them, then lead them back to me.

I'm listenning "Lose Yourself" by Eminem now.
It's angry and motivation.
It helps me to keep doing things those
motherfuckers think it's stupid.

Sometimes you need to do it, to act
suddenly. Not just wait for the right time.
I mean, how the fuck do you know when
it's the right time?

I got the shot and I ain't gonna blow it away.

Notorious B.I.G. proved that no dream is too big.
The sky is limit.

My mom told me I can be whatever I wanted to.

I ain't gonna chase it no more.
I'm gonna make it :)

Act your dream, people.
I'm working on my dream :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: