วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Mind.

I've been fucking up my life lately and it seems like
there's nothing I can do a bout it.

I've blamed on everyone but myself for shit those happened in my life.
I act like I'm the most happiest guy on this planet.

No one knows that I've kept things on my mind.
Lots of thing those make me feel like shit everytime I think about it.

Most people are sick of me and my behaviours.
That is what I am. I don't mind they hate me.

I want to change. Just change.
To be a better man.
To be a real man who takes care of his responsible.

I thought I learn to behave.
But I don't feel like I'm acting my age.

I'm looking in the mirror and telling myself.
We've come a long way..and still have a long way.

Again, I asked myself. Too late to change?
And the boy in the mirror responsed me..No you can do it,
but you have to do it now before it's too late.

You think that when you see me being drunk, laughing, happy.
You think that's really me?

You think that I'm strong?
You're so wrong.

There're many people make me feel like shit.
May be it's just because what I am or what I do

They don't really understand what I am truely.
So. they decided to stay the fuck away.

That's alright. It's all my fault. I don't mind.
Hope they do what makes them happy.

I need to get my shit together and make things right.
Before it's too late.

I don't want to be such a dick nor shitty adult.

I thank to many people who tried to help me out.
I appriciate from the bottom of my heart.

But I have to make it by myself with this shit

See you soon
:)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: