วันพุธที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Being a loser is not that bad :D

Well..lots of motherfuckers talking shit about me
behind my back lately. Mostly bitches.

Even friends those've been with me for a long long time.

You know what? I don't give a fuck at all.
Matter of fact, I think it's damn funny to me.

Ahh..Those fuckers're just like...
Having a REALLY GOOD JOB..ooohh
Having a GOOD SOCIAL NETWORK..ooohh
Graduated from a REALLY NICE COLLEGE..ooohh
Being a VERY IMPORTANT PERSONS..ooohh

They told me to get a REAL JOB.
Cos I'm 27 or some shitty reasons.

Lemme acknowledge to you fools.

I feed my mom and my dogs for a year after my dad's gone.
Without having a REAL NICE JOB like you do.
Can you do that?
Fuck you, you can't do what I do :)

I'm a self-made.
Not some shitty spoiled ass kids.
I don't have a fucking heritage or family business.
I refuse them

OK. I owe a lot of money for many stupid reasons.
I'm working on paying to those big mouth motherfuckers.
But hey! I gotta do what I gotta do for me and my mom to survive.

Ever heard this quote?
"Nice guys finish last"

I ain't no fucking nice guy, fools!

If you mean getting a REAL JOB like you do..
And no money to spend on something you want.
No money to go out for a party.
Or spending on stupid things just like drugs like
I was doing it couples months ago.

Hell! I'd rather work as a lame ass freelance intepreter
like I was..haha

Cos somtimes, I got a plenty of cash to wasted.
And people just like you ALWAYS come to me
cos I got A MONEY :)

See?
Being a LOSER just the way you fools picture me is
not that bad!

Sorry for my language.
I'm not mad at all.
Actually I'm laughing my fucking ass off now XD

If talking shit about me makes you feel good.
Go ahead. I don't mind at all. Be my guest :)

All I'm saying is..
You said I'm lame with no job.
Just another shitty adult who never grows up.
But this shitty adult can make money and feed
to his mom and still got some to waste.
Can you do that? :)

Think about it, hot shots!!
XD


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: