วันพุธที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Have faith in love :)

I woke up today at 10.30 am.

Today is pretty awesome.
Got nothing to do.
Except cleaning the house.

Then..
I saw my mum cleaning some old photographs.
It was the picture of her and her husband.

She was smiling and said something to herself.
I knew it right way that she missed my dad.

She was sitting in the bed.
Using the dustbust to clean those pictures.

She had a big smile on her face.
I guessed she was thinking about good times with him.

Dad passed away for year and a half.
Everyday, she talks and thinks about him. I mean everyday.

I want to find a girl who can love me like she does.
Just like how my mom loves my dad.

Then I turned on the song "After All This Time" by Simon Webbe.
And then I smiled..
Bcos I felt good that I have witnessed with my own eyes.

That true love really exists :)

I was such a fool for many years trying to find true love.
True love is just with me all the time.
But I was too dumb to see.

She loves him, still.
She's loving him still, after all this time :)

I hope I'll meet a girl who can love me just
like the way my mom loves my dad someday.

:)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: