วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

We miss you dad :)

I was surfing on the internet when
my mom's approaching me and asked me
what I'm doing.

I didn't know what to answer cos I didn't
know what the hell I'm doing - -"

Then she asked me to open my blog's
page for her and asked me how it was.
I said it's fine, I gain more ppl to
come and check ouy my blog.

She's curios about the little windows
below the articles. I told her they are
the windows those link to the song
on Youtube.

Then, the next hour, we had been
spending our time to dowmload those
songs my dad loved.

We started from John Denver, Lobo,
and more of country stuffs.

In the end, we downloaded the song
Only Sixteen by Dr.Hook.
Such a lovely song :)

Well, I love those songs so much cos
everytime I listen to them.
They remind me of the good time
when three of us together on the road.

We were in the car back home from my
boarding school.

Just three of us singing
loudly and happy on the road.

We sang so loud when dad put
the cassette of Lobo and play the song
Stoney :)

And we sang louder when the song
Only Sixteen by Dr.Hook was played :)

Tonight, I guess me and my mom would be
singing these two songs together
untill we fall asleep :)

We really really miss you dad :)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: