วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Get married??

Seriously, I want to..real bad!!

I watched the movie "Paper Heart" last night and was totally hooked!!

The movie is about love..one thing and one thing only.
The chic in the movie, Charlyne, doesn't know anything about love at all.

She and her co-workers are filming and interviewing couples across the state.
They interview even gay couple which I respect that.
Cos love doesn't have a border.
Not just love of the lovers, but also love of friends and family..just like the bikers in the movie.

Then, the guy, Michael Cera, pop up from nowhere and be in the movie.
...from this point I guess you know what's gonna happen.

While they're filming thing's so called "Love Documentary".
Mike and Charlyne start to learn about each others bit by bit.

And they're in love without knowing that they're in love.

How can you tell true love is?
Some say the moment you look in the one's eyes, you'll know it right away.
Some say you'll be yourself when you're with that person,
or even you're a better person.

True love can only find just once in your life.
I totally agree with that.

But!! How the hell can you tell that is the true love you've been looking for?

There's thing in human body called Chemistry....
And it works so messed up.
Cos you feel differently for each persons.

I don't know what true love is anyway.
I just take chances.

Every girls I've been with were so different in their own ways.
Some of them make me feel awesome
Some make me feel like shit and followed by the big agrument..
then I started to talk to them in a terrible way.

I know I'm such a dick, but hey, that's who I am. I don't care what people think.

I just want to settle down with someone. You know?
Someone that makes me feel very special and I can be myself and I could careless for once in my life.

I want to wash her hair and dry it.
Put a lotion on her legs.
Cook her a nice food.
Hug her hard till I sleep.
I want to see her as the last person and the first person of a day.

I want to take her to the theme park, take her to my secret place.
I want to take her to the roof top of the building in a restuarant.

I want to spend the rest of my life with her..

Where she is??

I don't know, but all I know is that I'm so close right now.

Hope you guys find the true love :)



1 ความคิดเห็น:

Lady Bunny กล่าวว่า...

you're so close right now...????

เเจ๋วจิง!!!