วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Making an escape :)

Last 4 days were too hard for me.
Going out everyday.

Some shitty people those I love
have hurted my feeling.
Talking shit about me behind my back.

I know that it is human nature and also
I'm the asshole that has to be said
shitty things about.

Some of them still own my money.
That's alright, I don't mind cos
you'll get what you give someday.

I'm getting what I gave.
It's pretty fucked up,
but it's still ok.

They don't care or even pay attention
about what you're saying.

They throw my opinions
like rocks in riot.
And they stumble around like hypocris.

I think I was too dark, too depressed
for almost 2 month.
I don't want to feel, and think that
way no more.

I need to escape from these motherfuckers.
From the words and acts those make me feel
like shit.

I know where to go
It's my secret place :)

Where I go everytime I want to be alone.

Sorry for bitching out:)


1 ความคิดเห็น:

13 Double E กล่าวว่า...

how come? I want to hold you honey
not just this moment but WHOLE ♥ .....hornestly