วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

The reasons why I never get a real job.

Well, to all you fools who said that I ain't shit..no job..
still live with my mom etc.

Read this.

First, my place is super far from down town.
The jobs those offer me the salary just about 12,000 BHT or 15,000 BHt.
Not enough to pay for the gas or bus!!
Gas - 200 BHT per day.
Bus - 180 BHT per day.
Food and others - 150 BHT per day.
Offered salary - 16,000 BHT per month.

Hope you can do the math :)


Second, job that I love is the stay-home-working. Feeling me?
Mostly my job is a freelance translator, so, I don't have to go out.
Just scratch my balls and working at home!!
But sometimes it requires me to go out for at least 10 days or 2 months.
Good money for being interpreter, but that shit just come in once in a year.
So, when I stay home. It means that I don't have to pay for many things.
Cool huh?


Third, my dad passed away for year and a half.
So, my family is just me and my mom basicly.
I can't afford to let anything happen to my mom!!
Beside, my place is pretty isolated from anything civilized.
So..I'd rather stay home with her.


Why dragging your lazy ass to work in town when you can work at home?

When you go out, you have to pay for many many thing.
Bus, cab, booze, foods, cigarettes, and shit you need.

Stay home, you pay for the electric bill(which is fucking massive!!)
and a little bit of food materials to cook at home.

Why going out when you can work at home?

Think about it, fools XD


This song is for you motherfuckers :D

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: