วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Does money can buy you happiness?

I've been listining to the song "Rich Man, Poor Man" of Slaine
for almost 2 hour straight.

Well, It's like..
If you got a lot of money that can buy shit you need,
drugs, sex, cool gadgets, luxury cars, big fucking house,
will make you so happy.

I kinda agree with that.
Drugs? Mann I love to snort those shit all the yay.
Sex? Fuck yes mama, give it to me.
Cool gadgets? Ever heard of 3G?
Luxury cars? Makes me look good:)
Big ass house? Cool.. more rooms means more activities.

I love to go out, score some coke till I'm numb.
Hitting on hot ass bitches and have a fantastic sex.

That's fucking rockstar!
And I think I've done that shit so many times.

Then, Think again.
Sometimes I get tired of those stuffs.
I want to be home, working, cooking for my mom,
playing with my dogs, reading books, and watching the movies
thos I want to see 'em real bad but never get a chance.

I think the idea of Bhuddist pretty makes senses.
Now, I pray almost every night and try to let go of
everything I can.

And then, the song comes up again..
It says...

"Money don’t buy you happiness, is that your advice?
Thanks. It does when you’re broke. Fuck bitches I like banks
Even Tyra, I really do admire her. But if she was working
for me and losing me loot then I would fire her"

Mannn That shit is hooked!!
It's totally right!!

I mean if you're dead broke like I am now.
Money can absofuckinglutely buy me happiness.
I need money to fix my car, to buy me a nice gadget
I want so bad, to buy me a pair of Vans Pixie Sk8-Hi, and
to give it to my mom.
So then, she could waste it on some shit she needs.

All I'm saying is that you still need a money to survive.
Shit. I don't know. It depends on anyone, somehow.

:)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: