วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

You can't please anyone. So, you gotta please yourself :)

No one really and truely care about you..but my mom does..always
All of my friends don't.. too bad? Nahh..
At first it was, but now, it's fine.

I don't know how much I've changed to be that kinda asshole.
But one thing I know for sure that I always want good things come to who I care and love.

Things just worked out different way.
Seemed like they don't give a fuck about me at all.

I know I'm an asshole, dipshit, dumbfuck.
But, all I got is love to anyone.
What I have in return is just people taking me for adventages.

I heard the Ricky Nelson's song the other day..
It made me understand all of these bullshit about the things so called friends.

Now..I'd rather be with my mom, my dogs, and my GF than my shitty friends.
They've never turned me down :)

"But it's alright now. I learned my lesson well. You see, you can't please everyone.
So you gotta please yourself" - Ricky Nelson

Good luck :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: