วันอังคารที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Where The Wild Things Are.

I bought this DVD for just only 70 Baht..then I went straight home to watch it.

Any of you guys ever heard the name Maurice Sendak?
The writer and illustrator for kid book.

Something about this dude is pretty weird and funny.
He hates the the sweet stories just like Peterpan, for example.

His stories are always a little bit darker for kids.
Some of the parents say no for their kids to read his story.

Some say that his stories scare the shit out of the kids.
Hell yeah, they do!

I ain't gonna tell you what the story is.
You need to find out yourselves.

All I can tell you is this movie made me cry like a little girl.
I felt so warm inside when I was done this movie.

Especially, when you have Spike Jonze as a director..
Mannn..This movie is so alive!!

Try it, trust me:)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: