วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Soundtrack of my life.

Swing Door - Allen Gray

Anything Goes - Cole Porter

In The Morning, Before work - Owen
Move, Bitch - Ludacris
Wrong Nigga To Fuck With - Ice Cube
Omen Of Love - Northern 19
Be Quiet And Drive - Deftones
Tomorrow, I'll remeber you - Dustbox
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Deathmask Divine - The Black Dahlia Murder
What do you say? - Mickey Avalon
Same In Any Language - My Morning Jacket
Come Pick Me up - Ryan Adams
Sugar Blues - Jeff Finlin
Don't I hold You? - Wheat


Your Hand In Mine - The Explosions In The Sky
I believe In Your Victory - This will Destroy you
Secret Crowd - Angles And Airwaves

Foo Fighters, Green Day, Dustbox, or Weezers, depends.

Smack My Bitch Up, Omen - The Prodigy

Sleeping In - The Postal Service
Oh, It is Love - Hellogoodbye

:)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: