วันศุกร์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Driving Music

I love to listen to music when I'm driving a car.
Eventhough I don't own one.

I love the feeling when the wind on my face.
It's like a freedom and infinity.

Especially, when outside of town..

My place is pretty far from town. It takes me
almost 2 hours just to reach downtown - -"

Here are songs I love to listen when I'm behind the wheels.
Try :)

Don't I hold you - Wheat
Little Finland - The City and Horses
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Sooner or Later - Rookie of The Year
For You Baby - Simply Red
1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
Saturday Night - Suede
Fly - Sugar Ray
She's So High - Tal Bachman
Close To me - The Cure
We Will Become Silhoutes - The Postal Sevice
Fireflies - Owl City
Semi-Charmed Kind of Life - Third Eye Blind
Infinite Lives - Valient Thor
Regulate - Warren G feat. Snoop Dogg
My Name Is Jonas - Weezer
C.R.E.A.M. - Wutang Clan
My Song - Specialthaks
มือปืน - พงสิทธิ์ คำภีร์
Secret Crowds - Angles and Airwaves
All Mixed Up - 311
Chasing Pavement - Adele
Amazing - Aerosmith
No Pressure Over Cappucino - Alanis Morisette
Somewhere Down in Fullerton - Allister
Never Meant - American Football
Chapter 4 - A7X
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Middle Managemant - Bishop Allen
Dumpweed - Blink 182
3.14 - The Bloodhound Gang
Guitar Man - Bread
The Wrestler - Bruce Springteen
Swallowed - Bush
Gangsta Paradise - Coolio
Anything Goes - Cole Porter
Moan - Cute Is What We Aim For

Be quiet And Drive - Deftones ..... I love this one big time!!

Well, I guess you have enough songs for 300 miles

Try 'em. I'm serious.
Hope you feel the same way I do.

:)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: