วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

The motivation of all things

Life's a bitch sometimes, and it sucks that you can't do anything thing about it. My life, for example, shit always happen and mostly because of me. Like I said, shit always happens to me, so don't worry :)

I went to movie the other day with my GF. It was some kinda romantic-comedy bullshit that I always hate it like usual. I hit the box office and paid the money for two, me and my GF, then the next two hour was like the best time of my worthless piece of shit life. I mean, the movie was damn good! It showed me the meaning of true love is and never look over the person close to you. Just like your mother. It alson came along with such good questions and quotes like..Love can make you stay with someone in the place that you feel insecure.

While me and her were watching the movie, we're holding each other hands so tight. I didn"t know why I did it, I just did.

I'm sorry the this kinda Britney Spears romance bullshit. It just shows up on my mind.

Don't you think love motivates all things in the world? I hate to think that way but it's true. I said it cause sometimes love hurts me so bad.

BTW, This Thai movie is called "December 32nd"
Enjoy!
:)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

กูแปลไม่ออกว่ะ มึงเขียนอะไรบ้างอ่ะ

มาสอนภาษาอังกฤษกูด่วนเลยนะ
แหะแหะ