วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

First time:)

I remember that when I wasd a little.
My dad always play the rock music to me and
sometimes he put some disco songs for me too :)

Mostly, he loved Black Sabbath, Uriaheep, and all rock stuffs.
Sometime KC and The Sunshine Band, or Bee Gees.

When I got in the boarding school..I was 8
Hip Hop has had an influence to me a lot.
The seniors in my school always turn on the song like Ditty
of Paper Boy so loud.

Mannn..fucking good vibes!!

When I was 13, My friends gave me the cassette of Sepultura
to me. I was kinda curious what kind of songs this band play.

After I listened to all songs of that cassette...I was hooked!
I became the metal head :)

But still, other kinds of music I've been listenning, Hip Hop, Rock,
Pop, Rap, Oldies, Motown, Classical.

Now, I think the music that has an influence to me a lot are
Rap, Punk, Pop, and Oldies.

It's awesome that you wake up with different kinds of music everyday.

If I have to rank 'em up
Here are the songs that I love and always listen to them :)

10 This Year Love - Davi Gray
9 I Remember You - Dustbox (original by Skid Row)
8 One of These Day - Owen
7 A Letter To Elise, Close To me - The Cure
6 My First Time - Lobo
5 Exile - Slayer
4 Wake Up - Arcade Fire
3 C.R.E.A.M -Wutang Clan
2 Anything Goes - Cole Porter
1 Strong - Robbie Williams

These rank always change anyway.

Don't judge me by the songs I love.
I'm just a regular guy :)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: