วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

What the fuck is wrong with kids?

Hip Hop..Mann..I love this kind of song big time.
But actually, I love old school hip hop and political hip hop.
Not that type of puppet rappers rhyme about some fucking jewels or
money or bitches or even getting rich.

I mean, I'm Hinduism. I don't give a fuck who's rich or not. I rather be with
my GF than dancing with those bitches. I hate wearing jewels, too dangerous
in the city.

Hell! I love to be home. Watching movies and play with my dogs!!!
Not hustling up on the streets!!!

Why kids always represent themselves as thug or try be as fucking cool?
Try to be cool, look like a fool to me.

Why kids today look up to those fuckers who party a lot and spend money?
Those kids still get money from their parents

What the fuck is wrong with these fuck up role model?

If I were some kinda role model, I would lead these kids to temples.
Seriously, I would. Or lead them to do something better than dancing
in the club, trying to get a big money, fucking the bitches..and so on.

It's ok to party if you know that won't cause any trouble. On the other hand,
Knowing your goddamn position and duties.

Work hard
Play hard
Responsiblity

Mann..Kids today are really fucked up.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: