วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

I love my mom :)

Today I went out to watch movie with my GF, Sherlock Holmes.
When I went back home, I took the subway.

While I was standing on the train.
I saw a couple of mother and son.

You might thought that what's wrong with that?

OK. Mother was normal, but his son, about 16 years old,
is a gifted child. on the other hand..he's retarded.

While I was staring at them, the song in my ear piece came up.
It's the song called "Now and Forever"
by Locofrank (Richard Marx covered)

Suddenly, I felt warm and missed my mom.
I paused the song and made a call to her right away.

And still, I was so overwhelmed.

Mother looked like she's mid 50.
I can see her grey hair.

The song came up again, Now and forever, I will be your man.
The song said like this..I understand that when
Richard Marx wrote this song, I guess he wrote this
song for his girl.

But when I listened to this song and staring at them at
the same time. This song was absolutely rightfor this situation,
this feeling.

No one loves you like your mom does.
Believe me.

Be nice to her, tell her how much you love her.

Do it now or you'll never get a chance
:)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: