วันพุธที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Greenday Live in BKK last night !!

I'm pretty sure you all know the band. So, I'll cut the crap out.
GreenDay was here!! They're here!!

By the time I arrived Impact Hall, the show almost start and
I didn't even have a fucking ticket. So, I walked to the front and
bought a ticket which priced expensive than normal.
My ticket is 1500 B. But I bought it for 1700 B...Fuck that asshole.

When I got in, I waited for almost 10 minutes..Ok..there was a drunken
pink rabbit on the stage..kinda stuypid to me.

Anyway, when Billie Joe came out, I screamed at the top of my shitty lounge!!!

Then I have no explanation for the next 2 and a half hour.

Bcos you have to see it with your eyes!!

It was the best show of my life.


P.S. to those who got a free ticket, go fuck yourselves.
I'm not jealous or anything but I felt bad for the real Greenday fans
who couldn"t afford to pay the ticket or couldn't get it.
You motherfuckers were supposed to get the fuck out and let the real fans
get in. And to BEC., You fucking suck big time.
It's a punk rock show! You're not supposed to sit!!
You're supposed to run and jump like a crazy person!!
BEC fuck off!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: