วันพุธที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

When you get older.

People say things change.

Well..Yeah I think it's true.
Cos I've felt so different for many things
in my life currently.

Even the same thing I see every day.

I think and feel different from what I did
in the past 3 months.

What happened?
I suddenly get old?

I found out that I'm more like a pop music
listener, not a metal head like I was.

I've realized that the older you've become,
the less of true friends you will have.

I love to be in the quiet place, more than
being in the big music festival(I mean the "lame"
music festival)

I quit drinking for many reasons and one of them
is that I "really" want to stop. What I'm saying is that
mostly, ppl those talking shit about me said
that I'm trying to make myself look good.
Well..screw you, motherfuckers :)

My perspective, vision, the way of thinking, and feeling
have changed, and it takes me 5 months to realize
that I've changed.

Actually, it took me almost a year to learn
that I've changed. And also took me year and a half
to know that people around me have changed too.
Some in a good way, some don't.

I remember what they say that time change, people change.
And now I understand the meaning of this phrase.

:)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: