วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Ordinary guy and ordinary life.

My life is always messed up.
Sometimes things get really bad
and I couldn't even handle it by myself.

I'm kinda confused about the idea and
concept of my life, also things those
have influences to me.

I worry less about how I dress when I go out.

I don't care what they criticise me for what
I am or what I do just like I cared so much
in the past.

I don't mind waking up in the early morning,
I love it instead of hate it though.

I can sit around and listen to birds singing
for all day long without a single word.

I love to be home with my mom amd my dogs
instaed of going to party like I did before.

I love to listen to the radio station that
has a radio show talking about life and
truth in life, here in BKK is 104.75,
Panya Nanta Radio

I want to have a nice small and cute GF who loves
to be home and hates to party, unless she doesn't have
any choices left.

On the other hand, she must be normal just like me.

I want to work hard like my dad cos I've been looking
up to him. He's my hero.

I want to love and want to be loved by the girl who can
love me like my mom loved my dad.

Is that too much to ask?
:)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

13 Double E กล่าวว่า...

รักแกจัง ;]

lordofgd กล่าวว่า...

รักแกด้วย อิอิ