วันจันทร์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Necessary? or it is?

Well, I've heard good news from my
brother, my mentor, Yos that he has
been working with someone who is a
distributor of Atticus Clothing.

I was delighted cos that means I can buy
those stuffs for real cheap.

Then think again...
Do I really need those?
Do I have that much money to spend?

In the evening, I was watering my vegetables,
and the monk in the radio said that
why people spend their money on those stuffs.

The purpose of clothe is to cover or wrap up
the body. It doesn't matter how expensive it is.

The monk also said that the reason of wasting
money for shit you don't really need is bcos
the society thinks it's good, stylish and cool.

So..what is the standard?

I know I still have a passion for these expensive
stuffs.. I mean, who doesn't?
They look good. When you wear them; you feel
confidence, you think you look good.

Then think again..
From the obedience of Chi Kong, The Chinese saint.

"Clothe can be fixed and wore to prevent you from cold,
why being show off?"

This one hit me on the right spot!!

Baker shirt - 950 THB
Haan Koo shirt - 99 THB

They both can prevent you from cold!!

But bcos of this bullshit society make us think and
also believe that these expensive shits are better.

I confess..I still love expensive stuffs and the
reason I'm being such a bitch is that I'm kinda
confused about what to do - -"

Should I buy the shit I really need and keep the rest
of the money, or spend it on Vans shoes??

I think the idea is that you should reconsider before
you buy it. If you have a money enough and the thing
you need is not that expensive, yeah go ahead and
buy it. And also make sure you really need it.
Not buying it bcos everyone around you has it.

I think what I heard from the radio today will make
me stop buying shit for a while.

I rest my case :)

BTW, the song that I post below has nothing to do
with this. I just love it XD


2 ความคิดเห็น:

13 Double E กล่าวว่า...

ดีแล้วค่ะที่รัก ^ 3 ^

lordofgd กล่าวว่า...

รักแกจัง ^3^