วันจันทร์ที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Songs thos drive you :)

Well, sometimes I get easily depressed
without any clues.
I think bcos of myself that always
think in badway.

My pal, Andy, told me that I am
a negative thinker.

I guess I am - -"

As you can see, Mostly, songs have
a lot of influences to me.

I guess songs that I listen has turned
me into many moods in 1 days.

And sometimes; when you're so depressed,
you need help to cheer you up.

The option is that I landed on these songs :)

Try 'em :)


When you want to fight against
the bullshit in your life :)
Hit 'em up - 2PAC
I'm shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphy
Cowboy from hell - Pantera
I am hated - Slipknot
Straight outta Compton - N.W.A.
Bodie - Drowning Pool
Snot - Snot

Always look on the bright side of life - Monty Python



When you're so sad :)
Stop crying your heart out - Oasis
Strong - Robbie Williams
The light of day – the Divine Comedy
The waiting - Tom Petty
Comfortably numb – Pink Floyd



Song to make you super great!!
ALRIGHT - SUPERGRASS

Love this song as kids love weekend :D

Try, they'll help you pass the shitty times :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: