วันอังคารที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

And if you don't know. Now you know, nigga.

I broke up with my girlfriend two days ago. Now I'm trying to get back on track and live my life the way I love and the way it's supposed to be. 

I've worked for one of the major seasoning sauce company for almost 6 months. It was good until that bitch (AKA my ex-girlfriend) step up in my life 2 months ago and ruined my pathetic life.

I lost a translation job, which is good since that job was a pain in the ass. Means that my income was decreased 30%. Look at the bright side, I have more time for myself.

I've been asking myself what I really want and want to be. My plan is to quit this fucking job and open my small restaurant. Which step one (quitting the job) is done.


"Don't chase the paper, chase the dream".

It was said by Diddy while delivering advice to now deceased rapper, Notorious Big. 

When I was 16, I really wanted to be a rapper. 7 years later when I turned 24, I wanted to be heavy metal singer in a heavy metal band. 2 years later, I wanted to be a punk rock star. Now, that dream when I was 16 has come back all over again.

The fucked up thing is that I have to keep a 9-5 job as a back up for financing my ma and myself while I'm pursuing this dream. Or even selling some food down the corner of the street.

I must say I'm worried about making money to support myself and my ma. But I believe that I'm gonna make it through this.

Life is up and down. Pretty much like you're floating in the ocean. I believe that I'm gonna make it.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: